US Lutheran/Roman Catholic Dialogue
Lifting the Condemnations
- On Lifting The Condemnations, Burgess
- The Condemnations, Forde
- What Finally To Do About The (Counter-) Reformation Condemnations, Forde
Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification (JDDJ)
- JDDJ Annex: The theological impact of its doctored text
- Rechtfertigung, epd-Documentation, fascicles 1-17
- Rechtfertigung, epd-Documentation, fascicles 18-24
- Forde and German professors critical evaluation
- Harle, “Roma Locuta”
- Harle, “Roma Locuta,” English summary
- Giving Up On Justification By Faith Alone?
- JDDJ: Too Important To Rush
- No Church Dividing Differences?
- Misrepresenting Support for JDDJ
- JDDJ: A Critical Evaluation
- No Lutheran/Catholic Consensus
- JDDJ Adopted Without Debate
- Lutheran Leaders Out Of Touch
- Vatican: Thanks, But No Thanks
- Pope celebrates 499 years of Reformation
- What will be the big celebration for Catholics in October 2017?
- L/RC dialogue VIII: The One Mediator, The Saints, and Mary
- Praying to Mary?
- More on Mary
- The “real Lutheran view” about Mary? One moment please!
Luther and the Jews